Bye Bye
Time:
0:00
Volume:
 ;) ;)
Up And Adam

CaptainJimbo

Hell yeah! I like this one.

The vocals are gloriously ragged they remind me a bit of Neil Young on certain inflections, and I really dig some of those backing harmonies.

Guitars and bass sounds great too and I do like that hats/snare/kick rhythm track, it all sounds very natural with a few rough edges that really suit the production well.

This is the sort of track that I've been waiting to hear.

Bloody good work mate.

Jimbo

Warmest regards,

Captain Jimbo

www.thatjameskelly.com

"Semper in excretia sumus solum profundum variat"

Redler

Captivating chord progression and percussion! Nice song, Mr. Bud!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Good work Mr Bud, hard to keep the feet still listening to this. Nice harmony work.     Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

chapperz66

This is a fine song MrB.  You have captured the acoustic guitar beautifully.  Miced or DIed, I wonder.  I'm guessing miced.

Really enjoyed it.

Paul

MrBud

Thank's very much,,,
At that time,i had been living in upstate NY,,,in winter So cold-- [Started the day at -4 degrees F.  Then down to 20 below---] Mood was dim,,So,had to make it better,,
Came back from a run with my pup up the mountain,,and the song was 1-2 takes,,,An egg! Done :]
Glad you enjoyed,
Be well,
George.
Up And Adam

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

danieldesete

Oh Mr Bud I love that solo work near the end of the tune, what a tone, you are a blues master !
hou hou ha ha

Johnny Robbo

A lovely song which you've performed and recorded superbly. I agree with the Neil Young comparison too... you capture the same plaintive quality that he manages which draws the listener in so effectively. Brilliant work, mate!
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Adobe Audition

"The English may not like music, but they absolutely love the noise it makes." Sir Thomas Beecham

http://www.jrguitar.co.uk http://johnrobsonmusic.co.uk