Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

64Guitars

Quote from: OsCKilO on January 31, 2012, 05:51:44 PMCan we have a "UKE BOX" for all the Uke Music on the site?

There is loads now!

I have a feeling that the March/April festivals will include a UkeFest/ManjoleleFest, so that will be the Uke Box. I'll include any past ukulele song posts too.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Ted

I have a wish, not a fully formed suggestion. Maybe I just want advice.

I'm trying to stay connected to this community, but I have time each day with which to listen, at most, three songs here.

I never know where to begin. The lazy strategies to do are to check Unread Replies, or On This Day -- the backwards-looking strategies. Checking Latest Songs is less so, but sometimes I feel as though I'm missing out on a gem that's number four or higher on the list.

I feel cliquish if I only check the songs of people I know.

I suppose what I want is a daily dose, curated by someone who listens to everything here. Three songs: one from Latest Songs, one from On This Day, and one from Overlooked Gems. Or something like that.

That'll never happen, will it?
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

64Guitars

Quote from: Ted on January 31, 2012, 06:28:02 PMI'm trying to stay connected to this community, but I have time each day with which to listen, at most, three songs here.

QuoteI suppose what I want is a daily dose, curated by someone who listens to everything here. Three songs: one from Latest Songs, one from On This Day, and one from Overlooked Gems. Or something like that.

Aside from the amount of time and effort it would take one of us to pick three songs for you every day, it wouldn't work because only you can decide which three songs you like best. You might not like some of our choices at all, and there are probably other songs that you would have liked much better. Taste in music is a very individual thing. So I think the only solution is to spend more time on the site so you can listen to more than three songs. If you don't already have one, why not get yourself one of the many internet-capable mobile devices available today such as an iPhone, BlackBerry, tablet PC, etc. With a set of earbuds and Wi-Fi internet access, you can listen on the bus, on the throne, while walking the dog, during breaks at work, or in boring meetings. ;)  That should allow you to hear more songs and avoid missing any of the songs that you would consider gems.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Hook

Quote from: 64Guitars on January 31, 2012, 07:35:55 PMAside from the amount of time and effort it would take one of us to pick three songs for you every day,

I think your worth it Ted!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Ted

Quote from: Hook on January 31, 2012, 07:40:04 PM
Quote from: 64Guitars on January 31, 2012, 07:35:55 PMAside from the amount of time and effort it would take one of us to pick three songs for you every day,

I think your worth it Ted!

I do too.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

OsCKilO

Can we get a vimeo player please Dad!!!  please!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

64Guitars

Your wish is my command.  :)

The button above the message editor inserts the tags into your message. Then paste the video ID number between the tags, like this:

[vimeo]21029502[/vimeo]
recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

OsCKilO

Quote from: 64Guitars on February 22, 2012, 03:46:46 PMYour wish is my command.  :)

The button above the message editor inserts the tags into your message. Then paste the video ID number between the tags, like this:

[vimeo]21029502[/vimeo]

Dude.... 

You Seriously Rule!!

Damn you is Good..!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR