King of the Road - featuring Fenderbender for Year you were Born fest

Started by ODH, September 17, 2016, 10:08:09 AM

Mike_S

Love it... Tommy love the vocals. Guys this works great... and Nick, great work putting this together... super stuff.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

bruno

Oh yes - great collaboration gents - and what a voice - so good!
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Mach

I've always liked this song and you guys have really done a great version here.
Cool swagger and the snare drum is pure genius. Great mix of instruments and
great vocal.

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Black Mary

This is great stuff !! Fantastic collab  ;D U both owned this, from the finger clicks to the FenderB vox & everything in between. Brilliant track  8)
kingliggermusic

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Oh yeah perfect, the perfect collaboration for this song. Top notch.  Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

ODH

Thanks for the bump, Alex.

I'm very fond of this song because of Tommy's vocal.  But when I hear it all I can hear is that the bass is too loud in the mix.  I wanted to do a new mix, but unfortunately the battery died on my phone earlier this year, the song wasn't backed up and I lost it.

Luckily I still have the vocal that Tommy sent me and, seeing these new replies, I decided to do a new backer.  I'm giving the new Telecaster a run out.

Thanks for listening, gang

Nick

:)
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

ODH

Definitely one of the highlights of my time here was getting to work with Tommy.

Rest easy my friend
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Jean Pierre

for the pleasure of hearing Tommy's voice, who had done me the grace of singing with me in My riffle, my pony and me, as well as greens fields of France (which unfortunately has disappeared from the SC archive...and which I'm going to restore
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo