New,by George...[Mr Bud] "Give"

Started by MrBud, July 23, 2016, 08:16:18 AM

MrBud

give it back
Time:
0:00
Volume:
New Song,,,sounded too silly at first,, but just kept circling me,until i HAD to at l
Least to take it a bit seriously ! Hope you enjoy,,
Lyrics; [Brief !]
The cigarettes ,,the candy bars,the carousel that stands so tall,
as in Paris,,,,
If i could,i would give it back to you all,
The night is set.
The Lights reflect,like distant stars,,
If i could,i would give it back to you all,
If i could ,i would give it back to you all....https://soundcloud.com/george-hendrickson/give-it-backmp3
Also,, g-Hendrickson.com
Up And Adam

Hook

Brother, this is like the 3rd time you posted the same song. It kind of feels like you're a real high-pressure salesman and you're trying to pitch us a hit. Meanwhile after all these Same song posts and self bumps you have not commented on any other member songs.

None of us are going to be able to further your career, we are all songwriters ourselves. If you are posting here for support encouragement and advice then I suggest perhaps you give some support, some encouragement and some advice.

This is a strong and passionate community that you have received a great deal of support and encouragement from, maybe you should give back a little. And just to clarify, it's not about you posting on my songs, I've stopped posting on yours in the last few months and I think other members have too. That upsets me cause I like to comment on everyone's songs. I would just like to see a little effort from you to join the community.
Give back a little Mr.Bud.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

MrBud

Thank you Hook,,,Just cannot seem your  to catch up to your constant-daily-output...
[Which,,,sounds kinda the same sort of each time,,,,? ]
That being said,Keep on posting,,i'll give you all the room you need.
Be well..[Brother]
Up And Adam

fenderbender

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

bruno

Quote from: Hook on July 23, 2016, 08:42:42 AMBrother, this is like the 3rd time you posted the same song. It kind of feels like you're a real high-pressure salesman and you're trying to pitch us a hit. Meanwhile after all these Same song posts and self bumps you have not commented on any other member songs.

None of us are going to be able to further your career, we are all songwriters ourselves. If you are posting here for support encouragement and advice then I suggest perhaps you give some support, some encouragement and some advice.

This is a strong and passionate community that you have received a great deal of support and encouragement from, maybe you should give back a little. And just to clarify, it's not about you posting on my songs, I've stopped posting on yours in the last few months and I think other members have too. That upsets me cause I like to comment on everyone's songs. I would just like to see a little effort from you to join the community.
Give back a little Mr.Bud.

+1 - Well said brother.

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Hook

Quote from: MrBud on July 23, 2016, 09:03:34 PMThank you Hook,,,Just cannot seem your  to catch up to your constant-daily-output...
[Which,,,sounds kinda the same sort of each time,,,,? ]

I thougt i was a narcissist. You seem to miss my point once again. Its not about catching up, its about attempting to give back some of the positivity you've recived. This is a forum and its only that if we contribute to more than just ourselves. Its not rocket science, even us musicians should be able to understand.
if its just about showcasing yourself, youtube, soundcloud, reverbnation, or maybe just a website but songcrafters is not the place to be a salesman.

Quote from: MrBud on July 23, 2016, 09:03:34 PMThat being said,Keep on posting,,i'll give you all the room you need.
Be well..[Brother]
Gee thanks! Try giving back maybe just a LITTLE.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

fenderbender

Very well worded Mr.Hook-
And every word the truth--

Tommy
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs