New HTML5 MP3 players and Jukeboxes

Started by 64Guitars, July 04, 2016, 12:15:10 AM

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Johnny Robbo

Thanks 64... the way you run this site & the time and effort you selflessly devote to helping us all vent our musical spleens is above and beyond the call of duty. You're a star, mate!
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Adobe Audition

"The English may not like music, but they absolutely love the noise it makes." Sir Thomas Beecham

http://www.jrguitar.co.uk http://johnrobsonmusic.co.uk

64Guitars

I'm making some changes to the Flash part of the MP3 player so that it has the same user interface as the HTML5 player. While I'm working on it in the coming days and weeks, some features of the Flash player may not work. Currently, the Play and Stop buttons work, so you can at least listen to songs. I hope to have the volume controls working soon too. They kinda work now but not very well. The time display, progress bar, "<", ">", "Repeat" and "Mute" buttons currently don't work at all but I'm confident that I'll get them working eventually.

The HTML5 player is not affected. All of its features should continue to work normally. The jukeboxes aren't affected either. It's just the single song players in the posts that I'm changing now. When I get them working properly, I'll probably do the same to the jukeboxes, but that won't be for a while.

Sorry for the inconvenience but it shouldn't be for long and, hopefully, the end result will make it all worthwhile.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Oldrottenhead

I lost my old windows 8 phone on holiday just got a new windows 10 phone using edge browser. Nothing plays. And I can't see any songs in songplayers. Aside from that phone is fab. Hopefully as browser is updated things will function for me again.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

I can now see songs in songplayers but not playing.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Johnny Robbo

Working fine for me in both Windows 7 & Linux Mint  :)

Thanks again for all the work, 64  :)
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Adobe Audition

"The English may not like music, but they absolutely love the noise it makes." Sir Thomas Beecham

http://www.jrguitar.co.uk http://johnrobsonmusic.co.uk

64Guitars

Quote from: Oldrottenhead on July 31, 2016, 07:52:23 AMI lost my old windows 8 phone on holiday

A lucky break!

Quote from: Oldrottenhead on July 31, 2016, 07:52:23 AMjust got a new windows 10 phone

Why????  ???  You finally get rid of one crap Windows phone and you go and replace it with another crap Windows phone. Why didn't you get an Android phone or iPhone?   ;)

Quote from: Oldrottenhead on July 31, 2016, 07:52:23 AMNothing plays.

I'm not surprised. It's a Windows phone.

Quote from: Oldrottenhead on July 31, 2016, 09:04:04 AMI can now see songs in songplayers but not playing.

It won't play in the Flash player because Windows phone doesn't support Flash. But the HTML5 player should work. Does the time display in the player progress at all or is it stuck at 0:00? Is it just the single song players in the song posts that aren't working or do the jukeboxes also not work? If you download the MP3, will it play on your phone?

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Oldrottenhead

i love my windows phone, it's just rubbish for songcrafters lol! i hate android phones and iphones are overpriced. even my kids are impressed with my windows 10 phone and they both have iphones.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

on my windows phone i can download and play the songs,but the player is always stuck at 0.00.

now on my pc using firefox in windows 10. all the jukeboxes are blank and only giving me a flash player option, i hope that is to do with your current work and will resolve itself.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

all the jukeboxes look like this on my pc.

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann