Are You Receiving? by Oldrottenhead

Started by Oldrottenhead, June 09, 2016, 12:16:47 PM

Blooby

I really curious about how many Juno tracks there are. The layering there is really cool. Really liking the vocal lines to this one. I notice you're backing off the vocal delays these days. Why the switch?

Blooby

Oldrottenhead

i forget how many juno parts i used, but there was at least 4 stereo juno tracks perhaps more.

listening to this now it has emphasized what i meant initially.

i just hope our wonderful first minister can pull a rabbit out of the hat and keep us in the EU.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Blooby

I would just like to take this opportunity to say a martini shaker is sorely missing from that right hand of you in the avatar.

A shame really...

Jarle

recorder
Boss BR-800

Oldrottenhead

Quote from: Blooby on June 28, 2016, 06:24:35 PMI would just like to take this opportunity to say a martini shaker is sorely missing from that right hand of you in the avatar.

A shame really...
i must get my daughter to do another surreptitious vidjo from the kitchen windae but with my cocktail shakers multitasking hulahoopin.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann