Main Menu

It's Impossible

Started by heg577, April 09, 2016, 01:15:16 PM

Hilary

This makes me want to weep it's so perfect.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Jean Pierre

what a performance!
from the first notes we are captured by your voice
admiration Heg ... and suddenly I made a tour that is worth seeing in your personal juke box and I would be happy to do some bump
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Groundy

Another beauty from, The Random Dozen.
Well done...

Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

StephenM

obviously this deserves a bit more air time....perfect really...what a voice... and I learned alot reading through the comments.  Something funny though happened while I was listening...at about 3:30 or so during a very quiet song moment all of a sudden the song just took off with guitars, drums and blasting... I wondered wow...what is this?  I had listened through a few others of heg577 and had heard the one with Trevor so I knew there was a rock and roller in there too...alas the mystery was solved... I had opened another thread about favorite all time song and FH had shared a Bowie tune that I had opened but it was taking forever to play and I came here...as suggested by Hilary for a listen...so I paused the Bowie and finished out... yes...breathtaking...I could be jealous of that wonderful voice....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Frank53

Certainly worth the bump. Excellent, moving performance of a classic.
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Hilary

Q - How much does it cost if it's free?
A - Everything and nothing.

Still listening :D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

the physics teacher

Wow, this is serieus stuff. Superbe.
I do have an electric bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.

Ray Brookes

Jeez, where did this guy go? Lovely track with excellent vocals.
Ray Brookes

chapperz66

This is wonderful.  My mother loved this. I love it too.

lg

I just discovered this...

WOW

This takes me back.
The very performance just commands emotion.
Superb vocal, well, everything

This is a 'keeper'

LG

nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!