'Goldfever'

Started by Greeny, April 21, 2009, 07:26:19 AM

Greeny

04_TIM GREEN_Goldfever
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here's a song I wrote in the tent last week  :D

It's two layers of acoustic and some vocals, all recorded with the effects switched off (for a more natural sound). Simple stuff, but it's nice to be simple sometimes!

:)

The Reverend 48

Its all the better for being simple...... another Belter Tim.......

AlchemyMN

Ah, the fifith Beatle.   ;D

Geir

Wonderful !!! A lovely song, great singing/playing/production as usual!!! Nice touch with the  drums way back in the mix !!

BTW is that he Ibanez you use here?

QuoteAh, the fifith Beatle.    ;D
Definitively !!!!!  :D

G.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Greeny

Quote from: Geir on April 21, 2009, 08:16:34 AMBTW is that he Ibanez you use here?

It's not my ibanez... it's my new(ish) solid mahogany Tanglewood electro-acoustic. The b-band pick-up system is very good, and sounds really fresh and natural straight into the BR through a lead. I haven't gigged it yet, but hope to soon. I do feel sad it'll probably replace my faithful and well-loved Ibanez as my main live guitar, but we all have to move on. The ibanez still gets used for writing though.

Bluesberry

Very, very nice.  Your way with words is so impressive to me.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Geir

QuoteIt's not my ibanez... it's my new(ish) solid mahogany Tanglewood electro-acoustic.
well there's another guitar added to the list to check out when I go shopping for a new acoustic  ;D

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

launched

Man, you are prolific - your respit must have charged you up pretty good! Those tracks with the Tanglewood sound good together. (Thanks for the equipment pry, Geir - love to know what people are using!) I liked the words as well, and the vox are pro as always.

Catch you on the flip,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Greeny

Quote from: Geir on April 21, 2009, 09:08:14 AM
QuoteIt's not my ibanez... it's my new(ish) solid mahogany Tanglewood electro-acoustic.
well there's another guitar added to the list to check out when I go shopping for a new acoustic  ;D

G.

It's well worth checking them out. I liked it better than the series 2 Taylors I tried, but maybe it just fitted my style better. Blueridge came high on the list of 'tried and liked' too. All down to personal taste I guess. Here's the Tanglewood Sundance Pro I have...

http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/product/37269-tanglewood-tw47-b.html

Kody

How many songs recorded in a tent sound this good?! None that I know of....I can just imagine the wilderness around you....I don't know, a camp fire, the big sky filled with stars, all of the nearby campers, the fishermen....LOL! Paints a nice picture, Greeny!! Very cool 8)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One