Trygves Django

Started by Geir, April 20, 2009, 02:40:42 PM

Geir

DjangosTrygve
Time:
0:00
Volume:
He he ...after seeing the Clapton post in GenDis I just couldn't resist :D  .......

Django Trygve is my middle name

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Wiley

wow this is really unique.  I really liked it.  Made me smile.  Kind of reminded me of the back ground music in some of the old tv shows.  Like the Clampets etc.  Great job!!  I could also imagine seeing ballroom dancers whirling around the floor to this.  Perfect and fun.

Bluesberry

Really great job playing along with this very tricky backer Geir.  You sound like an old pro at it.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Kody

Geeeeeeeez Geir!! This is really good!! Super nice work!
.......and wayyyy too classy for the Clampets(Beverly Hillbillies)
This sounds ready for the radio!!!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Ferryman_1957

Very nice job Geir, nicely adapted to the style. I'm a great Hot Club fan and you pulled this off for me.

Cheers,

Nigel

Bro

Well of you ask me, you did a better job than i did :)

Thats is seriously great!

This afternoon i'm gonna upload a gypsy song to :)
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Greeny

That's seriously good playing - I wouldn't even know where to start with this! Fantastic work... you have all the right touches and feeling for this.

Geir

Well ... thank you most kindly lady and gentlemen  8)  Had a ball doing it (pun intended)

Quote from: wiley on April 20, 2009, 03:47:09 PMI could also imagine seeing ballroom dancers whirling around the floor to this.  Perfect and fun.
;) Wanna dance ..... ?  ::)

Quote from: Bluesberry on April 20, 2009, 05:31:23 PMReally great job playing along with this very tricky backer Geir.  You sound like an old pro at it.
The tricky part was not to be intimidated by the, for me, unfamiliar music. The solution was to watch the Clapton post and adapt that attitude ... Believe me, the first three takes was even worse than that ... and I seriously didn't think much of this one either when I finished it late last night ... but after listening to it again today it kinda turned out alright .... has some fine moments here and there ..

Anyway ... glad you enjoyed it .. it was a fun backer to play to .. you should try it !!! Pump up the volume and let that bass set you in the mood :)

Anyone with a kaossilator ? (BB? Nigel? ...) or a smooth synthSax (PJ?) or maybe some vox ??

And Jimi, really looking forward to your post, you have an attitude and freshness in your playing that always shines through + you have the skills !!!!

cheers
G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

tafka

very very very impressive playing here.
top of the milk stuff

Tony J.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

launched

Geir, that was really fun to listen to - You got the skillz, bro! This tune goes great with Oreo's and milk. (It's 8:17am here, cookies and milk for breakfast? Love it!!)

Later,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover