Take Me - a Kenny Mac and Bruno collab

Started by bruno, March 01, 2016, 12:24:51 PM

bruno

Take me
Time:
0:00
Volume:
So Kenny PM'd me and asked if I had anything in the works he could play with - which I didn't, but said I'm up for a challenge. The brief was something U2, so a couple of hours later I sent the base track called u-phoria (:-) ), drums, guitars, synths and bass - and sent to Kenny. He added some additional guitars and the fabulous vocals, did the mix and sent me the MP3 - and asked me to upload. I think this has turned out real well, am completely surprised at the results - its a really, really cool track! Great stuff Kenny.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

andy casson

fab collab fellas, great vocals Kenny and some sublime guitars going on! Nicely done

Andy

SE

Yes a great listen got the U2 vibe on the guitars, defo a Kenny vox,
Well done Bruno and Kenny!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Oldrottenhead

talented buggers.

this is very lush n jazzy getting the U2 vibe, but FMGWABP it's guid!
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Farrell Jackson

Are you sure this isn't a new U2 song? Come on fess up  ;D This is a a great song and great collab Bruno and Kenny. You guys definitely nailed the U2 vibe!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Mike_S

Pure class guys.

This is the song that U2 can't write anymore. If only you had sold it to them you would be rich.

Anyhow, this is a great song with its own real identity and stamp of class from you guys.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Groundy

Quote from: Oldrottenhead on March 01, 2016, 01:11:44 PMtalented buggers.

Just what I thought :D
Outstanding, Really well done guys.....

Take a Bow......

Alex,

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Ella

Great collab! Wonderful guitars and vocals.

steelguitar

A true succeed for the U2 chalenge  ;D
Great collab here !
Superb drums, guitar, synth sounds for Bruno, and perfect vocals for Kenny

Jean-Sébastien

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

kenny mac

Thanks guys,it's always a pleasure to do some tunes with Bruno,he did an excellent job.
Here's to the next one ;D