Unicordia Remix

Started by Ferryman_1957, April 19, 2009, 03:56:26 AM

Ferryman_1957

UNICORD3
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This is a bit of a cheat because it's not new material but I am a slow worker when it comes to new stuff. I was playing my first ever post, Unicordia, on my mp3 and thought it's quite fun and would be worth revisiting as I know more about the MBR now than I did when I created this track. The guitar solo was a bit lost on the original, and then ORH created some lyrics for it, which blew me away because I had intended it as just an instrumental jam. So I decided to remix the whole thing and ORH very kindly provided a new vocal track for me because he didn't have the original.

So here's the remix, which hopefully fits the vocal in a bit better. There are a few new Kaossilator and guitar touches as well.

Cheers,

Nigel

Geir

This is a great song Nigel, and this remix really puts it all together. The vox is excellent both in performance and the way it complements the rest of the song.

A great remix..

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Migs

The intarnets are amazing.  Someone told me it was only good for pr0n.  Today I was wandering along Bondi Beach listening to the original of this.  Tomorrow morning I will be sitting on a train into the city listening to the Unicordia Late Nite Ferry Remix (feat. oldrottenhead) on my iPod.

Technology is an amazing thing.  You musicians are amazing people.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

launched

Yeah, I get a bobbing head going when listening to it. This sounds professional and polished.

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

dragonshade

A serious lot going on in here. Funky feel too... so full of changes, and tremedously cool. A see a smokey club, people just dancing to this jam.... nice guys.

SE

Hey great track really funky and I love the groove and that kassilator has some cool sounds
recorder
Boss BR-80

The Reverend 48

I love this Well Done Nigel

Greeny

Hot stuff, and a superb collaboration. There's so much going on that it'll take a few listens to get into all the corners and pockets of this one. The mixing alone is brilliant. Wow.

Satchwood

Cool tune - cool effects too - nice instrument sound changes!  Vocals fit great!  Great job!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)