You Broke Every Bone

Started by Tony H, February 02, 2016, 07:20:37 AM

Tony H

You Broke Every Bone
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I have a boarder in his late 60's who likes to date women in their 40's. It never works out. Here is a story about one of his flings.

BTW the acoustic guitar is home made. It was made by a fine luthier in his early 20's. You would have to see the workmanship to appreciate the work that went into his guitars.
Tony

recorder
Boss BR-800

SE

Hey that's a cool tune, nice hook catchy too, a wee nod to Rod Stewart too, excellent bass and guitar, great listen!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Johnny Robbo

A great song... I agree with the Rod Stewart vibe, probably the phaser on the lead guitar. Excellently performed & produced. Bravo!
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Adobe Audition

"The English may not like music, but they absolutely love the noise it makes." Sir Thomas Beecham

http://www.jrguitar.co.uk http://johnrobsonmusic.co.uk

Farrell Jackson

A good song Tony and quite a broken heart story. You have a cool melody and the phaser on the guitar is not something you hear as much lately but it works well. I really like the spot light you've put on the bass at about 2:45. Well done! Tell your boarder he needs to move on to women in their 50's and give that a go :)

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Groundy

Nice one Tony, a well written and performed song,
Some nice guitar work, would like to see a photo of your acoustic guitar if possible...

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Redler

Acoustic guitar, bass and drums works extremely well on this! Well written song!

Is the drum track programmed on BR-800?
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

danieldesete

A keeper for sure, well done Tony !
hou hou ha ha

Hook

Damn good song brother. I'd like to see that guitar also.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Tony H

Quote from: Groundy on February 02, 2016, 11:00:58 PMNice one Tony, a well written and performed song,
Some nice guitar work, would like to see a photo of your acoustic guitar if possible...

Alex

The luthier built both these guitars. I used the one without the cutout. Of note:

The pick guard is made from ebony
The pegs are made from ebony with a little pearl inlay
Pearl inlay around the sound hole
They appears have rose wood back and sides
Tony

recorder
Boss BR-800

Tony H

Quote from: Hook on February 03, 2016, 03:39:28 AMDamn good song brother. I'd like to see that guitar also.
Rock on!

Hi Hook. I displayed the guitars in a previous post by Grundy.
Tony

recorder
Boss BR-800