Modern Art Collage

Started by Kenneth, January 27, 2016, 01:14:09 PM

Kenneth

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Garbage. Sorry, has to go!
 :)
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Redler

This is experimental stuff!!! Audible painting by Picasso...?

Very fascinating piece of music, I'm on the 2nd listening!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

ODH

Certainly makes for an interesting start to my working day, at 7 in the morning!

Intriguing stuff and nicely put together.  I like those shock / discordant switches.

:)
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Johnny Robbo

This is wonderfully weird sounding. I see where you get the idea of a collage from. You've made it all knit together beautifully well & it works as a whole... it works superbly!
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Adobe Audition

"The English may not like music, but they absolutely love the noise it makes." Sir Thomas Beecham

http://www.jrguitar.co.uk http://johnrobsonmusic.co.uk

Oldrottenhead

You are either a genius or a madman. Genius I think. Reminds me of the first album by Glasgow band the beta band.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

thetworegs

I disagree Ken I'm a believer

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Lurker

Whoah!  I think I need to go drop some acid and listen to this again.  I like it!

bruno

Very cool tune, no boundaries ....
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Lurker

I played this for my students (11-12 years old) while they were working today .  The reactions were varied.  There was: "This is cool" and "I like this".  There were also a few who said: "Please turn this off".  Only one or two suggested that I play it at their dance next week.  How disappointing.

Bluesberry

OH-MY-GOD.............my god, its full of stars.........Lovely pudding of a song, it brings joy to my ears.......I love it.  I am  not sure I understand the whole conception process...........but damn man, hats off to you for pulling it off.....bravo.....yes......YES......HELL YES.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand