Blue Dawn

Started by bruno, December 27, 2015, 03:14:16 PM

bruno

BlueDawn
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Well this is a bit of an experiment, this is done on the Mac with the Edirol interface (minus my studio, all packed away for the xmas period), using the Kemper into this. I wanted to see how well it would work. All into GarageBand. Garageband is not great to mix on, it has some great features, and some not so great features - but hey ho, managed to get some output in the end.
The synths are courtesy of Dune - a rather really cool soft synth. I still think that I prefer dedicated hardware though.

B  

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Groundy

A very successful experiment Bruno......

Sounds so good......

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Sounds good to me, I use GB all the time and you're right, it does have weaknesses but I think you've cracked it on this one.     Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Hook

That's a great listen brother. Somw very cool sounds and smooth playing. It's a winner!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Oldrottenhead

that synth sounds great like a theremin or soesuch. bravo.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Blooby

Sounds like a TV series theme. Very cool sounds in there.

Blooby

leighelse

Great experiment.

I love the synth tones and the guitar noodling ... and the backing is tight and interesting. The ending is tidy too.

I'd call this a big success as experiments go. Congratulations.

::Leigh
Dueling BR1600s. Beats banjos.