walking in the rain by Redler,Kenny B,Chunk,Kenny mac

Started by kenny mac, December 03, 2015, 04:28:41 AM

Mike_S

Really great guys... this really tells a a great story both musically and lyrically. They marry together beautifully...

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

thetworegs

ive never seen  Glasgow with a summer beach kinda vibe going on before ....  but I do now ... Excellent collab ... Your right!  I went the opposite direction with my interpretation ....

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

chunk

Redler

Finally, I got at this...

Brilliant vocals, Kenny! Loved the feel of your lyric! They fit well to the music!

It was nice to be a little part of this!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Blooby

Wow, there's a lot of stuff going on there, but the mix allows for allow, and it's always musical.

Nice.

Blooby

Jarle

recorder
Boss BR-800

Yeah great atmosphere. Wonderful production.    Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

SwanSong

God this is so awesome great work guys beautiful harmonies
vocal s lyrics the whole nine yards. don't know ho w I missed
this Cheers Neil .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leighelse

I'm liking this a lot. The "de de" backing (or is that "do do" or "di di"?) grabs my ears immediately. The groove and the chord sequence then make sure I don't lose interest. It's really evocative.

I find myself thinking of Robert Palmer, China Crisis ... but mostly of Glasgow in the rain. The latter is odd, as I've never been to Glasgow, and we don't get real Glaswegian rain here in the antipodes!

The only thing I'd be tempted to change is the title, perhaps to Glasgow in the Rain, just to avoid confusion with the song from the Ronettes / Johnny Ray et al.

It's even better after three listens. Well done!

::Leigh
Dueling BR1600s. Beats banjos.

chunk