"Until" By TheHitman

Started by thehitman, November 26, 2015, 12:14:36 AM

thehitman

UNTIL
Time:
0:00
Volume:
hi everyone! i just finished this song. it's a big step up in sound quality because i modified all my drum mics and purchased a U87 clone that i used on my amp. i hope you guys enjoy it, it was a lot of fun to make.

once again, only 10 string touchstyle guitar, live drums and programmed drums were used. no synth.

Geir

Fabulous!!

Sounds really pro, and the music is spectacular !!!

I'm a fan !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

thehitman

chapperz66

That's a fine piece.  The audio quality is, indeed, very high.  Do you play the live drums yourself? 

Paul

thehitman

thanks chapperz66. yes i do play live drums on this song. there's actually 2 live drum grooves and programmed drums all at the same time. there are quite a lot of layers overall. 

i'm always happy to help others, so if anyone wants to pick my brain about recording or mixing, just ask away.

Farrell Jackson

A most excellent recording and playing! I'm not familiar with this ten string guitar but the song is a wonderful layering of sounds. I'm assuming it's 10 individual strings but not like a 12 or 8 string configuration? Well done!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

thetworegs

Hi that was quite a trip.... Loved it sounds Fab! ....was the u87 clone made from a kit or already complete

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Jarle

This sounds really good, interesting and captivating piece of music.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Mike_S

Interesting melodies. Trying to think what it reminds me of... maybe Porcupine Tree? Very proggy, but modern too. Very cool. You get some great sounds from your gear.

Cheers
Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Groundy

Brilliant Recording, So-Pro......

Well done......

Alex    %)! %)! %)! %)!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs