Running: Scotmet: Kenny Mac, SE and Oldrottenhead:Unplugged

Started by Oldrottenhead, November 22, 2015, 03:07:46 PM

Oldrottenhead

running
Time:
0:00
Volume:
ScotMet2015 (banner image missing)

well that's the Scotmet over, there should be lots of pics and vids, most of the music is on Mike's laptop and he had to leave just after 8PM to get back home. so in the last hour myself , SE and Kenny sat round my BR800 and recorded two more for the road.

This was the first of the recordings, which was a song we had recorded earlier in the evening with mike but plugged in. i think i might have a video recording of that on my phone so will try and post that at some point.

on this version, Kenny played acoustic guitar and harmonica, John (SE)played acoustic guitar, and i sang and pressed the buttons on the BR800.
all in all it was a great day.

running
music
Kenny Mac
Lyrics
Oldrottenhead
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Redler

Brilliant song and powerful performance by all of you! Harmonica sounds really good!

Bravo ScotMet!!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

bruno

recorder
Boss BR-1600

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Oldrottenhead

i thought i had a recording of this from earlier in the evening when mike was still here, turns out it's another song called "all the walls came down" uploading video to facebook now and will post a link soon.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SE

Turn out great James, had such a great day the hours passed so quickly, too cool!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Flash Harry

I knew this would happen as soon as I left, It was a really great day, thanks guys, lovely to meet you all. Lets get one planned in for summer, I'll bring my bike!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

kenny mac

A brilliant day guys,those hours flew past and there was a few laughs as well,I'm still laughing at jim turning into Norman wisdom at the end of the sex pistols pretty vacant.
A special thank you to Mike for joining jim,Se,and myself,it was great to have you involved in the Met.
A summer one would be great Mike ,I'll take you along the cycle path to dumbarton castle,then on to Balloch/loch Lomond  ;D

Hook

Another winner of a tune. It's just pure magic how connected we all are!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Kenny B

recorder
Zoom MRS-1266