It Pleases Me - new song by Mike Huntingford

Started by Mike Huntingford, November 13, 2015, 10:58:12 PM

Mike Huntingford

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

I hope you can take the time to listen to my latest easy-listening song "It Pleases Me".

thanks,

Mike

http://www.icompositions.com/music/song.php?sid=213596
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Redler

Excellent job as usual! This is like fresh air! Very dynamic sound and nice playing! I like this a lot!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Farrell Jackson

Very nice instrumental with a great melody and chord structure!
Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

kenny mac

Brilliant track Mike, a lot of great Dynamics in there.
The melody line is brilliant it fits like a glove and the recording is just amazing.
Top notch.
well done.

Grahamsway

What an amazing sound, you've got the mix spot, great playing and produced to perfection. a very well done Mike.

Mike Huntingford

Quote from: Grahamsway on November 14, 2015, 02:18:46 PMWhat an amazing sound, you've got the mix spot, great playing and produced to perfection. a very well done Mike.

Wow, thanks for the kind comments.  I try to mix with room and space available for all instruments to sit in their own spots.

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Mike Huntingford

Quote from: kenny mac on November 14, 2015, 09:19:49 AMBrilliant track Mike, a lot of great Dynamics in there.
The melody line is brilliant it fits like a glove and the recording is just amazing.
Top notch.
well done.

Thank you,

I was quite please with the melody... it seemed just right to me.  Nothing special or difficult - just right.

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Mike Huntingford

Quote from: Redler on November 14, 2015, 06:37:21 AMExcellent job as usual! This is like fresh air! Very dynamic sound and nice playing! I like this a lot!

You're too kind, I am glad it was fresh.  All sounds are from my Roland, Korg, and Yamaha keyboards.  No real guitars were harmed in the making of this tune...LOL

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Mike Huntingford

Quote from: Farrell Jackson on November 14, 2015, 07:56:33 AMVery nice instrumental with a great melody and chord structure!
Farrell

thank you.  The chord structure seemed pretty catchy to me - hence why I chose to develop a song from it.  As far as the instrumentation, I try to pick the most realistic sounding instruments from my Yamaha, Korg, and Roland keyboards - then I try to play them like the real thing would be played.

Glad that you enjoyed the tune.

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper