every single piece of me {pauls song}

Started by tonyc, November 06, 2015, 01:18:42 PM

tonyc

01 every single piece of me
Time:
0:00
Volume:
this song is about my brother paul we were like glue stuck together, then over the years we drifted apart through arguments and one thing and another. then about 2months ago after not speaking for yrs , I had a phone call of a relative to say paul was in hospital he had cancer, I went to see him and he didn't seem to bad , then about a month ago I had another call this time off paul which is mentioned in the song, saying he had 6months left to live but unfortunately 2 weeks later he passed on, so this song is dedicated to him .   paul my brother god bless you. thanks for your time ,  tonyc
recorder
Zoom HD16

cuthbert

Sorry for your loss, tonyc. :(

There's lots of life experience chronicled in your lyrics - this is a lovely tribute to your brother.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

A K

I can feel the emotion that you have put into this fine tribute to your brother.
I am sure that you have some wonderful memories of times together.

Redler

I'm sorry for your loss, Tony.

This is touching tribute. It comes from the heart.

Well composed and performed! The saxophone sounded cool!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Groundy

Beautiful Tribute to Paul, Tony
so well written and Performed....
So sorry for your loss my friend.....

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

fenderbender

What a lovely tribute to your late brother Paul
I can only repeat what everyone else has said Tony-
you've got great memories.

====This recording is SO Pro.
everything fits like a jigsaw
congrats Tony.

Tommy
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

tonyc

thanks for your kind words , they were all very touching, I seem to have a problem is there anybody who can help everytime I log in and go to comment on the latest songs for some reason nothing happens , I press to see the list but theres no list , ive also tried on the ,on this day button ,and also on my own song list but nothing happens ,when I put this song on the other day I didn't know if it had uploaded or not until someone commented on the song , so I carnt see or listen to the new songs, if anyone can help please leave a message.  thanks  tonyc
recorder
Zoom HD16

64Guitars

Quote from: tonyc on November 07, 2015, 10:50:20 AMI seem to have a problem is there anybody who can help everytime I log in and go to comment on the latest songs for some reason nothing happens , I press to see the list but theres no list , ive also tried on the ,on this day button ,and also on my own song list but nothing happens ,when I put this song on the other day I didn't know if it had uploaded or not until someone commented on the song , so I carnt see or listen to the new songs, if anyone can help please leave a message.  thanks  tonyc

All of the jukeboxes (Latest Songs, On Thus Day, Member Jukeboxes, festivals, etc.) require Adobe Flash. If you're accessing the site with a device that doesn't support Flash (iPad or iPhone, for example) or if Flash is not installed on your computer or is disabled, then the jukeboxes won't work. On iOS devices, you can use the Puffin web browser which supports cloud-based Flash. There are also other browsers available for iOS devices which support cloud-based Flash.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Oldrottenhead

my thoughts are with you and yours tony. a great tribute.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

I'm sorry for your loss Tony.

This is a very beautiful tribute !!!

Well done
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder