IMPORTANT THE BLUESFEST FINALE…….

Started by The Reverend 48, April 13, 2009, 04:22:12 AM

Glenn Mitchell

Sorry if I screwed up somehow. I did import and export to and from V1&2 but I did only record on one track and did no panning assuming that would be post production.
I also didn't save any of it (typical for me)  so I'll just pass on my retake. Lol.
Thanks for the fun in any case.
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

Bro

If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Kody

"A" Go Jimi go!! Man, I'm sorry, Glenn~You're take sounded great~ I'm sure thre'll be more......You know what would be cool maybe on the next one is to have EVERYBODY join in at the end....We could have a big ol' rock & roll ending (smashing guitars and all jk LOL!)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

tafka

hell yea loved the ending Mike.
and yes it is best played loud.
and yes i did save the poster.
this is what the internet is all about!!!!!!

Tony J
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Bluesberry

Got the poster, this one is going on the wall at home for sure.  I listened to all this great blues on the way to work on my IPod in the car, will listen to it on the way home, will listen again tomorrow, and the next day, and so on.  When you hear all this stuff back to back, its like , holy sh*t, we really rocked the joint, this is really good blues music we made.  Everybody who participated rocked the joint.  What a talented bunch we have here on this little forum.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman

Sounds great, just love the feel of the whole thing. Good ending Mike. 0jimi, are you going for that final spot? Can't wait to hear it........

Cheers,

Harold

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bro

B____
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Quote from: Ferryman_1957 on April 14, 2009, 11:34:54 AMSounds great, just love the feel of the whole thing. Good ending Mike. 0jimi, are you going for that final spot? Can't wait to hear it........

Cheers,

Harold

Thanks and yes i am :) Wanted to join this festival in some way, so here is my shot.

First take though, gosh really hope i've done everything right :) Enjoy!
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Trotters

The Reverend 48

Quote from: 0jimihendrix0 on April 14, 2009, 12:00:45 PM
Quote from: Ferryman_1957 on April 14, 2009, 11:34:54 AMSounds great, just love the feel of the whole thing. Good ending Mike. 0jimi, are you going for that final spot? Can't wait to hear it........

Cheers,

Harold

Thanks and yes i am :) Wanted to join this festival in some way, so here is my shot.

Ojimi I think you've got the wrong backer
We have added crowd noise and I have finished it there is a free spot 12 bars worth near the end ...........please leave the ending and applause as is cheers

Bro

Quote from: 48 on April 14, 2009, 01:59:21 PM
Quote from: 0jimihendrix0 on April 14, 2009, 12:00:45 PM

Cheers,

Harold

Ojimi I think you've got the wrong backer
We have added crowd noise and I have finished it there is a free spot 12 bars worth near the end ...........please leave the ending and applause as is cheers

okay i will, when i get the time :)