River Of Time (Original song)

Started by Bluesberry, April 12, 2009, 07:40:43 PM

Bluesberry

Quote from: Willie Wendon on January 27, 2011, 01:09:22 PMDo you know this reminds me so much of Neil Young in his earlier days when the flame burnt really bright. Loved it............Willie
Thanks Willie, this comment really made my day...you are too kind.  Thats high praise indeed.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Tony W

This is my first listen to this one Dave. Great song. You were really coming into your stride here. The song that brought on the 1200 attack. 

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

great birthday bump geir missed this first time round

magic dave
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

Thanks for the Bump man.........I have updated the original post with a higher quality version with the full guitar solo  :o  restored........ I was slowly inching my way toward more proggy type songs...and this one was a huge stepping stone for me in that regard........

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Facemask93

Well done dave , this song really does have emotion attached to it , love your harp playing so much , and production wise it is wonderful

Rob

Ps , your singing is a credit to all your hard work you have put into it 

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Kenny B

WOW BB!!! I'm glad this one came back from ... 2009?  This
is a great tune ... love the solo's and everything.  You did some
great work on this!  It really shows.  Great tones ... gotta go
back and listen again.

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

pjd1

Epic with all the right stuff in there to make it happen !! got me thinking of Neil young at the start i think someone else has said a simluar thing .. magic stuff for me BB very well composed and constructed !!
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Gritter

Great production on this. Good performance and the all round feel is very emotive.

Rata-tat-tat

BB .... hey bro... loved this one. EPIC stuff for sure. LOVED THE HARP!!!! I was thinking this reminded me a lot of the Little River Band.... maybe that was because of the harp... but your vox do have some Shorrock similarities. Loved it.
recorder
Tascam DP-02