Techno Song by TheHitman on Touchstyle

Started by thehitman, October 06, 2015, 08:09:32 PM

thehitman

METERS
Time:
0:00
Volume:
hi everyone. this is my latest work with the Krappy 10 String Touchstyle Guitar. it's techno, but even for those that aren't into that style, the tones i got are kinda interesting. no synths were used. only programmed drums and touchstyle guitar. please enjoy!

Redler

Touchstyle guitar sounds very good! Enjoyable listening!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

thehitman

Quote from: Redler on October 06, 2015, 09:37:03 PMTouchstyle guitar sounds very good! Enjoyable listening!
thanks redler. it was fun coming up with tones for this. i don't usually do techno, but once i started on this, it was a blast to work on.

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Well I'm not sure how one instrument can give you such a variation of tonal colour, I'm amazed. The playing also sounds faultless to me. Great post.  Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Hook

That's some trancy brilliance. It's really hard to believe there's no synth, very cool.
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

bruno

Right up my street. To me is sounds like kraftwork. Great sounds, composition and awesome mix. I really love this track.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Greeny

I gave up trying to work out how this was done on a guitar, and just enjoyed the music.

Really interesting variations and tonal palette. The bass part was surprisingly effective too.

A great listen.

Oldrottenhead

ooh err missus, i do like this, very ambient.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SE

Cool tune some great sounds going on enjoyed it lots!
recorder
Boss BR-80