Falling (Love is All) - Another using the LAC2 Lyric

Started by ODH, October 01, 2015, 11:06:01 AM

ODH

Falling_Love is all
Time:
0:00
Volume:
LyricCollab2 (banner image missing)

I've taken the LAC2 lyric as a kind of all you can eat buffet.  And gorged on it.

It's the internal monologue of a man awake in the night stressing about his love life.

Can I get it on the LAC2 jukebox please?

Falling (Love is All)
odh original with the LAC2 Lyric
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

bruno

WOW this sounds PHAT - I love the synth sounds - what did you use? This is really very creative - this mini-fest has really thrown out some variations, which I love. Super good Nick, well done.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Groundy

Its a Cracker Nick, some way out sounds here,
What is it you are using?
Sounds so good....
Well done to you.............Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

ODH

Thanks both.

It's actually another old unfinished backer (I posted a version of it ages ago) and to be honest I'm not entirely sure what went into to it altogether.  I think the synths are GarageBand synths, although some of what sounds synthy - some of the more out-there sounds - are actually from the DM-1 drum machine (which is a great app if you have a iPhone or iPad.  I also used some vocal clips from the first LAC2 song I did.  And I'm sure I remember working the kitchen sink into it somehow...
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Oldrottenhead

magic. loving all the rhythmic synth noises, like the noise you get when slapping your cheeks with your lips in an o shape. (you know what i mean, in a musical rather than sadistic way)
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hook

On my second listen man, totally digging this. I've said it before, these lyrics have wings and you are freaking FLying.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely