Hot-diggi-di-dang

Started by bruno, August 31, 2015, 11:15:00 AM

bruno

Track 103 - HotDiggyDeDog
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Not sure why the name - but it seems to fit :-)

B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

fenderbender

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Sxxxxttt hot Mr. B.
well named too.
what did you use and how???? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tommy
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

Hook

I love this, going on my machine tomorrow!!!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Blooby

Oh Hell, Hook is going to buy a washboard now... I just know it.

Blooby

Hook

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/msg/5198101649.html

No shit, I saw this add and thought about it!!! My wife would beat the crap out of me...she'd probably make me do the laundry on it.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Blooby

fenderbender

Aw c'mon a hot wired washboard. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

Farrell Jackson

Hot-diggi-di-damn Bruno! This would make the devil sweat  >:D

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Groundy

Love this Bruno.....

What's the set-up???

Well done..........

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

bruno

I love waking up to these comments - Mrs B must think i'm slightly bonkers chuckling to myself at 6:30 in the morning. That comment with Hook and the washboard - its a good thing that I wasn't drinking a cup of tea at the time. Blooby, you go ahead with the hijack - that really made me laugh! I can picture Hook trying to explain the
purchase of a washboard to Mrs Hook :-)

So my mum has been staying with us for the past week, and staying to this weekend. So the studio has been packed away. This was record in Duvet Studios (balancing on the all my equipment on the bed!). This is a result of a typical UK bank holiday, cold, grey and wet. In fact it was so grey - we had all the lights on! This is me disappearing for 'a play' - I then was wondering about the analogue to digital thread, and thinking of recording an
old piece - then realising that I'd need to practice it before recording it! Then thinking about the upcoming country fest - and this popped out, hot-diggi-di-dang! So more and more instruments ended up balanced on the bed, first the MusicMan Luke and Kemper (main guitar track and slide guitar track), then the bass (thru the Kemper), then the Brook Tavy acoustic (mike through the Behringer preamp - doubles up the twiddle, and the middle
chords), the mando (which Hook so kindly gave me, it made it back to the UK - thanks brother), and the finally the violin (not 100% sure about this, will see). So all bar the kitchen sink, it brightened up a grey day!!!

B

recorder
Boss BR-1600