FL MET 2015 Begins

Started by Hook, July 29, 2015, 05:08:29 AM

Flash Harry

I have been sneaking a listen at your MET output. I love the way this place brings people together and the synergy that ensues.

Have the best time guys.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Burtog

Erm, it just so happens I am also in Florida as of next week, there is a lot of us (including 5 kids) but if I can manage a pass out I will try to get to Tampa to see your set. Its difficult to know exactly what we will be doing that day but will try, would be amazing to meet you all!

Have fun!

Edit - wife tells me we are going to the rodeo in Kissemee that night, I'm the driver, gutted! :(

i will pray for heavy rain!
recorder
Boss BR-800

Hook

Burtog, you've got to be kidding me!! Don't worry about the gig, family 1st. You have little kids right? I have a show (Silly Sam)in Frostproof, FL very close to Orlando, at a library. It's free and will be fun Aug.10th at 6pm. (Just an FYI) regardless, I have a schedule that would possibly allow to get out to Orlando, even if to just shake your hand and put a face to the name at a convienent time for you. If you have 10 min in a parking lot we can get a recording together.
let me know, wouldn't that be cool!
What a surprising MET this is turning into. Bruno, Blooby, Lurker & Burtog...dude!!!!!
Rock on!!!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Oldrottenhead

It's a small world but I wouldn't want to paint it.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

Mrs orh wants a conservatory but I talked her into an extension so maybe next year a MET at oldrottenhead towers of
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hook

I'll start saving my pennies ORH!

64- you do Rock my friend!

MET On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Burtog

Hook, no kidding :), this holiday is so full on with activites I dont know where the hell I am.......

I have one kid, we are going with my 2 sister in laws, partners and all the kids.

i will get my self across, settled and see if I can create a window to meet up, will keep an eye on the MET posts.

recorder
Boss BR-800

Hook

Was suppose to get the families together today at Busch Gardens but the weather got quite disagreeable. Instead I'm heading out to his villa this afternoon for session #2. Hopefully we'll get quite a few recordings & a few pics also.
Bruno & his family had few very nice gifts for us, one being this fine guitar strap. I had a "Songs Around The World" show the other day so it was perfect.

Gonna be a good night!!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

bruno

Having fun

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Groundy

Nice Photo, Have a Ball......Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs