Pan's Huge Success!

Started by Hook, July 10, 2015, 09:24:31 AM

Hook

So my oldest kid Pan has been training for the last year for a big showcase opportunity that happened last week over 8 days in Orlando. It was attended by some of the biggest agents/casting directors/etc and she just rocked the house. Shes 14, so it was a bit of an emotional rollercoaster but she performed 10 showcases, one she was paired with 2 other songwriters (19 & 31) and together they wrote a great song and performed it & man she held her own & even rapped??. It was really cool! 
When all was said and done she had met & was called back by many agencies and currently has 3 different offers for representation that should lead to commercial & film work (at least auditions).
I couldn't be a prouder Dad, she has 10 times the natural performance instincts I had at her age and she really pays attention and learns from everything. At 14 she has almost surpassed her father in the business.

Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Blooby

Wow! That is unbelievably cool. Dad must be bursting with pride.

Bruce

ODH

Great to hear a real heart warming success story. Made up for you and Pan and your family.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Great news Hook, she sounds well on the way to a good career in show biz. Be very proud. Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

kenny mac

Absolutely fantastic news hook.

fenderbender

Congrats to your daughter Pan
and congrats to you Hook -
I'd say there is a great atmosphere around the Hook household at the moment-
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

bruno

Wow - that super great news brother - I'm so happy :-)
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

T.C. Elliott

Amazing. Wonderful to hear. Sending good vibes for lots of success.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Groundy

Fantastic News Hook, and very well done to you Pan....
You must be so proud Hook....

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs