Signal (processed&possessed)

Started by madrab, June 14, 2015, 01:36:11 PM

madrab

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Atmospheric (banner image missing)

I am about to post a few songs. The plan was to post one on the first of June so now I will post some extras to compensate.

I was just about to post this remixed version of my old Signal when I realized that it hade been bumped. So now you can compare. What I did was to mess around with the original in the app Filtatron. After that I just did som small adjustments in Logic. I hope you like it.

Blooby

Although this is incredibly cool with great sounds, I still dig the rawness of the original.  Having said that, both are now in my Best of Songcrafters folder.

Loved this one...in all incarnations. It's interesting because the tones aren't what I call relaxing, but I could doze off to this every night.

Blooby

Flash Harry

It's the new Jazz, very cool and totally engaging
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Groundy

Love it, great sounds here.......

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Redler

I'm loving this version, too! Captivating music with cool tones. Sounds fine via phones!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

ODH

Lovely piece, calming and disturbing in equal measure.  Mesmeric.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

madrab

I am glad you all liked it. This is a direction in music in which I would like to go further. But if I ever feel like talking about "waiting for the muse to take me there" it is here. Sometimes I get make stuff like this, but it just happens and the real work is to separate the good from the bad.

So, I will try again.
Sometime..

cheers
Henrik

Hook

I really like this a lot!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Geir

Quote from: Hook on June 19, 2015, 04:59:14 AMI really like this a lot!
Me too. Maybe even better that the original post
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........