Hamsters Are Playing

Started by SharksDontSleep, June 08, 2015, 02:07:57 PM

Mike Huntingford

Wow - I really didn't know what to expect... but when it first started I was like... man my hands head legs all moving uncontrollably...LOL.  Then the vocals started and right away I said "This is so friggin kool".

I really enjoyed it for it's playfulness and quirkiness.

Well done...

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

SharksDontSleep

Quote from: SE on June 08, 2015, 03:14:59 PMgreat little guitar solo and like the chant thing at the end
Cheers SE. The rhythm guitar is me using a Schecter PT, through the BR800, double tracked.
The solo, is me again, but this time playing a virtual guitar using iPad GarageBand.
The chant, was me multitracked 16 times using different voices, with a bit of pitch shift between them.
Glad you like it :)
Quote from: Nick_ODH on June 09, 2015, 04:01:26 AMGreat to have that newspaper clip with the Damned.
Nice song, too, little bit Carter USM with the synth.
I went to see The Damned as recently as a couple of years ago. They still rock  >:D
Nice to be compared to Carter too :)
Quote from: Flash Harry on June 09, 2015, 04:04:47 AMMy era, my preferred genre, stonking!
Mine too. Many fond memories of the late 70's. Penetration were a band we followed almost religiously. Got to meet them quite a few times. Great people. Always performed a cracking version of Patti Smith's Free Money as well as their own tunes.
Quote from: Hilary on June 09, 2015, 12:08:46 PMSounds great and made me smile :D
I'm pleased to have brought a little bit of happiness to your 3 mins of listening pleasure ;) Cheers
Quote from: MikeHuntingford on June 09, 2015, 09:28:18 PMman my hands head legs all moving uncontrollably.
I really enjoyed it for it's playfulness and quirkiness.
Cheers Mike. Glad to have helped you start your new exercise regime. I hope the limbs have recovered by now ;)

Thanks also to bruno, fenderbender,  Redler groundy & Hook for commenting. Definitely appreciated 8)

There's also now this video, containing a still of a very young, post 1st gig attended ... me :)

Oldrottenhead

braw tell yer maw, a touch of ian dury on lyrics and vox.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SwanSong

UTTERLY AMAZING . GREAT BEAT GREAT SONG
THE WHOLE NINE YARDS A GREAT LISTEN CHEERS NEIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blooby

You had me at "Exploding Hamsters."

Loved this one. Great production.

Blooby

Jarle

Nice, I love the energy in this.
recorder
Boss BR-800