Main Menu

Spineless Si

Started by Hilary, June 03, 2015, 01:06:51 AM

Mike_S

Ha... we were watching Springwatching for a couple of nights and I saw these fish. Very lovely tribute to the trials and tribulations of being a fish!

The owls are nice too aren't they... was exciting watching to see if their Mum would bring home food or not given the bad weather was hampering her attempts!!
recorder
iPad GarageBand

ODH

We've not caught springwatch this year, not sure why, we usually do.  It's always fun spotting Chris Packham's casual song title references.

Lovely song though, Hilary.  And I love that hanging ending.

:)
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Hilary

Had an email today from a BBC producer, hopefully they will be playing a bit of the song on Springwatch Unsung on Monday (the programme immediately after Springwatch) :D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

bruno

recorder
Boss BR-1600

ODH

Quote from: Hilary on June 05, 2015, 12:03:05 PMHad an email today from a BBC producer, hopefully they will be playing a bit of the song on Springwatch Unsung on Monday (the programme immediately after Springwatch) :D

Nice one Hilary :)
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Redler

Nice wee song with catchy melody! Nicely panned voice and uke! I've missed your voice!

I wish good luck with the BBC!

Well done, Hilary!!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hilary

Thanks guys but I'm not going to be playing live (phew!) they are going to use the track recorded on my BR80 and show a photo of me - anyone good at Photoshop?  ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Mike_S

recorder
iPad GarageBand

fenderbender

Congrats Hilary
great song great lyrics

hope things go well for you .

Tommy
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

SE

Something fishy going on here? Classy tune though!
recorder
Boss BR-80