Nacho Cheese - Bruno's first attempt rapping ...

Started by bruno, May 31, 2015, 08:15:55 AM

bruno

Thanks for all the comments and listens - I always appreciate the time and effort songcrafters take to review. I had quite a giggle recording this.

The technical bits ....

Well the guitar was via the Kemper Bogner XTC amp profile - DI'd straight into the BR1600.

The Bass is a clean Bass Kemper profile - I think the Kemper has really solved my bass sound issues I had in the past. I cheated a little by playing the bass line - and getting it nailed for 1 verse/chorus - but then cut and pasting throughout the track - its really hard to not get out of time doing the string pops on the bass.

The drums are BR1600 drum machine using 808 sounds, supplemented by K-Oscillator drum sounds and squeaks sync'd by setting the same BPM as the BR1600 and playing along - I think there was a second K-Oscilator track as well.

All mixed and mastered on the BR1600

B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

SwanSong

hi Bruno very creative and fun in it s own way
well done agree with comments keep sharing
cheers NEIL .!

chapperz66

That's the real Roquefort.  I was a bit worried when I saw "Rap" in the subject line.  It is not a genre that normally grabs me but this made me smile.  That Kemper sounds great, but then you can play it a bit, too!  ;) :)

Paul

Jarle

recorder
Boss BR-800

Bluesberry

This is great......it works man, it works.......I look, I stare.........hilarious.......love it.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Burtog

wow -you take your cheese songs seriously, Brielliant!
recorder
Boss BR-800