Made a mistake (new song by Kenny mac featuring paivi)mp3 and video

Started by kenny mac, May 15, 2015, 05:13:09 AM

Ella

Sounds great Kenny! I really like this song. It's getting better time after time. You have so cool and unique voice and you made great video also but I must say to Kari - don't do it! No more videos about me.  8)   

thetworegs

Excellent collab two great voices together ...more! More!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

kenny mac

Quote from: Ella on May 15, 2015, 03:12:47 PMSounds great Kenny! I really like this song. It's getting better time after time. You have so cool and unique voice and you made great video also but I must say to Kari - don't do it! No more videos about me.  8)   
Lol yeh leave the out takes on the cutting floor ;D you done a great job on this paivi  and I'm getting a lot of great vibes from it outside the songcrafters community,thank you so much to you and Kari for putting the work in,I know I could not have picked a worst time for him,so I need to say thank you so much Kari for helping me and paivi on this project and it just goes to show ,we may be country's apart,miles apart ,but we can rock as one  :D
Songcrafters rocks  :D

cuthbert

I enjoyed watching this earlier this morning - I meant to comment earlier, but I didn't get time to do so until now.

Loved the mix of your vocals, the smooth music, and the big production - beautiful job on this! Killer collab! I hope you two get to do more of these.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Grahamsway

Very professional, great vocals and a great sounding song and a video to match. very well done.

kenny mac

Here is the mp3 file of the song that I posted a video for.
Special thanks has to go to Kari for making the process go smoothly and of course to Paivi for a great vocal.

Admin note (2015-05-17) - Moved MP3 to original post: https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=23271.msg284805#msg284805

A K

Fantastic.
Superb vocals, that just blend together.
And great song composition.

Gnasty

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Geir

Wow!

Love the song

Love the voices

Love the video!

Great to finally see you sing Päivi
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

kenny mac

Quote from: Geir on May 18, 2015, 05:10:43 AMGreat to finally see you sing Päivi
Thanks for that Geir ,I think she was a bit unsure about the video but it turned out great,she done a fantastic job.
I always love it when songcrafters post a video of a performance as it puts a real face to those songs,I know it's not everybody's cup of tea to do this and I totally respect that but it's a great way to get your songs out to a bigger audience .
Thanks for the comments .