Unity - a Chapperz original

Started by chapperz66, March 27, 2015, 12:13:56 AM

Fabulous, just fabulous and thank you to the guys that look back and bump these gems that slipped through the net the first time round.   Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Grahamsway

Excellent Paul, top class playing and very creative. A big well done.

StephenM

crikey as they say....wow... Paul, after listening to quite a few of your numbers I'm not sure you realize it but the Kansas influence is there...or perhaps it's just why you like them so much...because that is in you....it's more the way you do the runs and start stops...the tempo changes.... but Kansas had 6 or seven musicians depending on era.... As you know I am a huge Kansas fan and am very "experienced" in pretty much everything they did (including, uh "Geodesic Dome".....don't bother...lol)... so I think I am quite good at recognizing...
I also am quite a fan of Ian Anderson's solo music.... but you have your own sound and style.... I tell you what I wouldn't try and do a cover of your stuff...that is for sure....
Loved the accordion rocker....crazy good....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

tonyc

fantastic song paul . i love the accordion sound have used it in a couple of my own songs in the past , superb tune . cheers ....tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

Pine

Quote from: chapperz66 on March 27, 2015, 12:13:56 AMIt is a bit strange so I'd love to know what you think.
Paul

I think it's a hoot! Loved the dreamlike interludes at 1:30 and 2:40. Progressive rock ear candy!
recorder
Boss BR-1200