Started by Farrell Jackson, March 22, 2015, 03:42:26 PM

Farrell Jackson

#11 LANDR Hi -Trk 14 I Got Flocked_eq Aud 192k
Time:
0:00
Volume:
 I Got Flocked
I Got Flocked

I poured my morning coffee and stepped out to get the newspaper. This is my typical gearing up for work routine. It appears I'm on the wrong end of a prankster's caper. So I'll describe what I saw in this half awake scene.

There's pink flamingos on my lawn. It's St. Patty's day so it must've been Leprechauns. There's a note attached to the tall one. I blinked my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreamin' ( yep 20 plastic flamingos starin' back at me). The note said you're being held for ransom. Your lawn has been seized rightly handsome. If you want them gone just write a check. I began to ponder who might be the guilty son of a suspect ( I think I know the dirty culprit).

Yes I got flocked, I'm the only one on the block. I need them removed before I'm mocked. Yes I've been flocked, I'm standing here in my socks. I need them gone they're making me distraught. I got flocked.

Not being a real friendly sporting type of fellow. I wondered how long it would take before I mellowed. The note demanded money for a good cause. I decided to pay then put them on my neighbor's lawn (He needs a good flocking). All jokin' aside, we need to fight cancer. I'll gladly give some cash to help find the answer. We've all been touched by the big "C" in our life. Plus I get to prank my neighbor and his garrulous wife (Ha completely worth the price).

Yes he got flocked, he's not the only ones on the block. He needs them removed before he's mocked. Yes he's been flocked, standing there in his socks. He'll need them gone before he gets distraught. He got flocked (I think I'll get out of sight before I get caught).

(inst. solo)

Yes we got flocked, we're not the only one on the block. We need them removed before we're mocked. Yes we've been flocked, standing there in our socks. We'll need them gone before we get distraught. We got flocked (Everyone needs a good flockin' now and then) (He he that made going to work a little easier) We got flocked!

Farrell Jackson © 3-15-15
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

SE

Hey this is really cool, a great tune first off, but I just love your guitar that, s a great sound and what a great recording too, big respect, magic!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Blooby

Criminy, such a solid tune. I double-guess myself so often when it comes to production, and this just sounds killer. You mentioned having trouble with the vocal, but you'd never know it.

Great job on this one.

Blooby

Groundy

wOw Farrell, This is class my friend,
So well recorded and performed...
Well done...........

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Redler

Just a great tune, Farrell! The chorus is really catchy - I'm propably singing this all the day! Stunning playing and producing - as always! WOW!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Farrell Jackson

Thanks SE, Blooby, Alex, ORH, and Redler! It was a fun song to do. I had forgotten what a great combo the Tele and Deluxe Reverb are.

Thanks all!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Geir

Oh my !!!

Fabulously catchy song!!!  Great storytelling and a fab performance !!!

Love that tele too !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

bruno

Great tune, very funny - but what a great recording, this sounds awesome along with fantastic performances. This is super good. Love it.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Flash Harry

Fabulous! Professional all round, writing, playing, singing, recording, production. Just brilliant.

It's a grand story too!  Nice one Farrell, third one to make it to the PiePod today.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.