Its All About You

Started by seriousfun, March 22, 2015, 02:48:20 AM

seriousfun

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

My first post here after stumbling on this forum. This is a song I wrote about a month ago about a rather self centered person, i guess we all know a few of them so it should be fairly easy to relate to. Sorry I cant post the lyrics but I am on my ipad so cant access my lyric doc from here.

Its all About You (c) APRA 2015

https://soundcloud.com/allan-kilgour/its-all-about-you

SE

That sounds cool, very well written and recorded tune,excellent vocals and guitar,like the banjo section, what you using to record?
recorder
Boss BR-80

Geir

Wow !!

What an amazing first song post! You sure know what you're doing. This sounds so pro!

Wonderful guitar sound, great vocals and a fab arrangement of a great song!

It's a hit!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

wow! what a great song allan, and it's all about me too  ;D ;D ;D ;D

welcome aboard am look forward to hearing some more.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Jarle

Great first post. Well written song, well played and arranged.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Blooby

You don't mess around when announcing your presence. Great tune, performance and production.

To Piepod (I leave it to you to figure that one out).

Blooby

seriousfun

Thanks for the warm welcome and kind words on my first post.

@Blooby -  To piepod ?  Now that has me stumped. An anagram perhaps? But all I could think of was Poop Tide lol

@ SE - I record on a PC running cubase. I mic up my acoustic instruments and record them via a GA Pre 73 which is a true valve pre using a neumann mic, gets me a nice warm tone.

Once again folks, thankyou so much for taking the time to listen and such supportive comments. Made my day.

Groundy

Nice one Allan, well written and performed, welcome aboard.......Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Redler

WoW! Really cool song! Fantastic song writing and performing!! You have great voice! Top class stuff, Allan!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

SwanSong

HI and Welcome. to the forum I love this song
agree with GEIR...this song is a hit. I wish u