Someday Final
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Too much insanity on CNN---- So....  
Blue eyes are baking in the sun,,
The brown eyes turn to east to pray,,
The loudest try to make us run,away...
Blue eyes just takin in the storm,,,As the brown eyes seem to turn away..
The loudest will try to make us run away..
And the loudest will try to burn us down,,,Someday....
Instrumental---
The loudest will try to burn us down--Someday----
And the loudest,will soon be made to run away--------------.
Up And Adam

SwanSong

I LIKE THIS a lot one of your best in my opinion
to date great job wish u the best NEIL

MrBud

Up And Adam

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

MrBud

;D  Thank's so very much,,,felt it might go right from the start,,,Flat out visceral for sure.
Some of my reaction to this crazy ass crap/horror always being reported on everyday news...What the hell? It's 2015
!?! Did "they"-our current younger generation- not get the memo about how their life it turns out,, if they start doing heroin?  Shooting people,randomly? African American relations,,I believe huge rallies were held the 60's,,70's,to
drive the point home about racism is not a good thing-- And- Gay rights- How can "they" not remember when a large
portion of society,finally let them have their peace/love ,if they are not hurting others in the process,,There's
bigger fish to fry  i'm sure..
So, I as again,,Did they not get the memo from my generation,,[all well documented on cause and effect] on bad things NOT to do?    I apologize for such a political litany---It's just surreal how old,really bad habits are making a come back in 2015---  Well,that's my memo,and sorry again if i took up anyone's time, from the best thing writers can focus on
during surreal/impossible times-Expressing it in song-As you do here....      Thank's all... George
Up And Adam