Tribute to NICK-ODH by kenny mac (Ive seen how he looks at you)

Started by kenny mac, February 10, 2015, 02:37:05 AM

kenny mac

Ive seen
Time:
0:00
Volume:
TributeFest3 (banner image missing)

This is a belter of a song that Nick done ,it tells a great story of a stalker like friend who is not happy about his friends new friend.
hope you like it Nick.
kenny

steelguitar

Love that tribute!

Kenny, you are strong to construct a musical  atmosphere, a dark atmosphere on this one...

Like the work on guitars and the fantastic vocals!!!

Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

ODH

Wow, what can I say?

This version you've made Kenny has really opened up the song, it feels a lot more substantial and weighty now and by gosh you can belt out a tune, can't you?  It's a humbling experience.

The funny thing is I was driving in to work this morning and the song came on (my version, obviously) and I remember thinking it was probably one of my more coverable songs.  And here it is.

It's an amazing thing to have one of my songs done by such a talented musician.  Thank you, I'm made up.

:)
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

tonyc

great song 1st time ive listened to this song and what a corker your voice is brilliant man you can sing, ive listened to it 3 times now just great stuff. well done Kenny. posted by tonyc.
recorder
Zoom HD16

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Tangled Wires

This is an exceptional Tribute yet again Kenny, what a great song to take on, one of my personal favourites of Nick's.

That vocal is insanely good and the way you belt out and rip into that chorus is a real goose bump moment, and loving that almost sinister vibe you create with the music, mixing up that smooth menacing guitar tone with the keys

Thanks for reminding me of how bloody good this tune is!

We will need a Kenny Mac Tribute Jukebox soon ;) ;)

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Farrell Jackson

A great tribute Kenny! I'm always taken back by your excellent voice. Well done on the remake of Nick's song!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Mike_S

Ahh... fantastic version of Nicks great song. Your vocal and arrangement adds a great tension to the track. The lead guitar that follows the melody is a great touch too. You brought a great menacing power to the track. Good work!! :)
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Jarle

Fabulous tribute Kenny. Great version of a great song. I love this fest...
recorder
Boss BR-800