Main Menu

Goin'Home

Started by tafka, April 01, 2009, 07:36:07 AM

Ferryman_1957

Another great one. This is very lyrical and melodic playing which does create an uplifting feel. Cheering me up while I'm working late!

Cheers,

Nigel

Wiley

Wow that was great!! It's neat how you can all interpret different leads to a backing track.  Everyones own  style are  awesome.

Kody

I'll say it again Witchita, You always have just KILLER tone... with all of your guitars in every recording I've ever heard of yours.  Whatever you're doing, Keep it up!!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Oldrottenhead

lovely stuff witchy but you need to get another post going you are at 666 posts.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

tafka

Quote from: Flash Harry on April 01, 2009, 04:18:45 PMWhat a magic strat sound Tony, and a great piece of playing. Was that through your Line6?

this was all MBR Mike.
bass crunch for the acoustic and comp lead for the strat.
the comp lead patch is excellent for single coils wads of ping.

Tony J
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Bluesberry

Just fantastic stuff.  Really great playing. Comp lead hu, I will check that one out for sure with my strat.  I am going to download this and jam along to see what the heck you are doing here, thanks.  Something for tonight.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

The Reverend 48

Quote from: Witchita on April 02, 2009, 02:09:41 AMthe comp lead patch is excellent for single coils wads of ping.
Tony J
Thanks for the Tip Tony I'll give it a go......

tafka

Quote from: Bluesberry on April 02, 2009, 07:35:08 AMJust fantastic stuff.  Really great playing. Comp lead hu, I will check that one out for sure with my strat.  I am going to download this and jam along to see what the heck you are doing here, thanks.  Something for tonight.
i am just clicking thu the pick-ups

Tony J
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Mach

Man what a great Southern feel. That strat is really singing.
Miss ya TJ.

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Groundy

Great Bump,
Great Musician.
Greatly Missed....

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs