angels dancing on my tongue

Started by tonyc, January 10, 2015, 02:31:40 PM

tonyc

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

I wrote this song about drink , which I got a bit addicted to years ago and I haven't had a drink for 5yrs now, its the best thing I ever did, giving up. hope you like it thanks for your time.   tonyc
recorder
Zoom HD16

Johnbee

Great tune about a significant period in your life.  At least you got a song out of all of that time you struggled with the bottle.  Congrats and good luck with your continued sobriety.

:) John B.

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Groundy

A well written and performed song Tony..... :)

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Vanncad

Thanks for sharing your story with this song Tony. It really has a 70's Eagles feel to it.
Glad to hear you overcame your issues man.

I really like the song title.

It's funny how "Angels dancing on my tongue" at night turns into "dead cat living in my mouth" in the morning.
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

SwanSong

THIS is simply marvelous and congrats for 5 yrs. I myself was tobacco
and have quit for 5 plus years on that equally as hard so hats off to u .
great song lyrics the whole nine yards..marvelous vocals .. wish u the
best 2 thumbs up NEIL .!!

Jarle

I love the sincerity in your song and performance. Well done.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Ella

Very nice tune and great voice you have! Looking forward to hear more of your music.

Ferryman

Great song, great story. Excellent vocals and a really great performance, your voice is really well suited to this kind of material. Really enjoyed this one, well done.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR