Frozen in Time - Replay Fest

Started by Tangled Wires, January 06, 2015, 03:41:14 PM

Tangled Wires

Tangled Wires - Frozen in Time
Time:
0:00
Volume:
ReplayFest (banner image missing)

This was song from 2009 that I was always intending to re-do at some point but never got around to it until now.

In terms of recording equipment this hasn't changed as have stayed loyal to the Micro BR, however this does now contain real drums as the original contained the BR's, and a the time I was pretty clueless how to programme them so it had one boring beat the whole way through.

The production skills have improved a lot since then too, although I still aspire to the standard set by many on here.

Anyway this song is now closer to how I want it to sound, and is slightly "pacier" than the original!

The original is here...

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=4190.0

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

kenny mac

Wowwwwww ,absolutely brilliant guys,
The production is ace and the guitars and keyboards are top notch.
Then of course there's the brilliant vocals.
One of my all time favorite tangled wire songs and I'm loving this.
The drum sound is brilliant by the way.
Bravo.

Groundy

Boo-tee-full....
So professional..........

Well done.............

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Oldrottenhead

fabulous song, the drums make all the difference. still love the original too.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

chapperz66

That's a fine song, and well recorded/performed.  I must have missed the original so I'll go and have a listen now.

Paul

Mike_S

Love it, great melody and a great vocal performance, fits perfect with the song.
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Redler

Loved the vocal melody, very nicely performed! Minimalistic beauty indeed... The production is really good. Long live MBR!!!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jarle

I love it. This sounds really good, nice pruduction and a great arrangement. The drummer in me has to ask; how do you record the drums and what kind of kit do you use?
recorder
Boss BR-800

bruno

Super sounding recording - excellent performance and the drums sound brilliant. Really lovely song.
Take a bow.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600