"Vegas' Mr Bud 2 [With added accents ]

Started by MrBud, December 23, 2014, 06:27:57 PM

MrBud

Vegas accented
Time:
0:00
Volume:
T.C.  Thanks so much for clarifying that :] !   and here's one for you !   hope you enjoy ;] Peace....
Have a Merry !

Just actualized this a bit more with added vocals and some keys,,,if it's too much let me know :]

Thank's again,

george
Up And Adam

Groundy

I too like everything you have done, and this is no exception, well done.....Alex

=(:) =oO1 =oO2 }-) ;oOo; .~i~.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Redler

Very beautiful and melanchol melody on this! Just stunning job!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

MrBud

;D ;D ;D ;D   To all across the pond,,a VERY Merry to all...
Up And Adam

T.C. Elliott

I have to agree with Redler, it IS beautiful, but it is touched with a sadness in the way you've played and sung it. I like the acoustic and bass combination with the melody on top.  I've used it quite a bit but it just doesn't seem to work as well as this.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

MrBud

TC.. yea,sadness is/was part of it for sure...difficult for me to write nearly anything solely for the sake of it sounding cool..[But do dig cool music as well]   part of my make up i guess,,,My only way of emoting without exploding !
And,thank you again...happier tunes on the way---
Mr Bud
Up And Adam

Pine

Sadness, misery, pain, suffering...hey...all part of life. This song doesn't run from emotions or candy coat life. . Love the arrangement...the instrumentation with the acoustic and bass. Your vocals are excellent. Nice melody too.
Really nice job on this one Mr Bud...most enjoyable!

pine
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Jarle

Another beautiful song. I really like the chorus.
recorder
Boss BR-800

T.C. Elliott

Quote from: MrBud on December 24, 2014, 03:55:53 PMTC.. yea,sadness is/was part of it for sure...difficult for me to write nearly anything solely for the sake of it sounding cool..[But do dig cool music as well]   part of my make up i guess,,,My only way of emoting without exploding !
And,thank you again...happier tunes on the way---
Mr Bud

Don't get me wrong. I LIKE sadness. Or, at least, I like complex emotions especially in songs. Bring on the the melancholy if you so desire. I'll appreciate it. Don't shy away from either happy or sad on my account.

(On a semi-related note, I actually wrote the happiest sad song I could muster in response to someone asking me if I ever wrote a happy song which was in response to a couple of my usual downers. It was quite fun having a happy rhythm and vocal and chord progression with downer lyrics, or snide lyrics I guess. I'm right there with you.)
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Mike_S

i think the most important part is writing and playing from the heart. Happy / sad / angry / reflective... it really doesn't matter to me. if you are feeling something genuine then that comes across to the listener and will always touch a part of the listener. I have tried forcing particular moods in my music when I guess not actually feeling them and looking back it never worked out.

Back to the song.... this is fantastic... lovely, lovely song. Really enjoyed it!
recorder
iPad GarageBand