At This Moment

Started by Les Warner, December 16, 2014, 01:56:33 PM

Les Warner

At this moment
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi guys, been quite a long time since I posted anything, I've been quite busy and playing has to take second place to work but I guess most of you are in the same boat. Anyway I hope you enjoy this and I hope to take a bigger part in the forum in the new year. Best regards Les W.

alfstone

Great harmonizations, but what I like the most is the sound of the guitars, so full, it surrounds the whole song like a glove...

Alfredo

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Logic Pro
recorder
Adobe Audition
http://soundcloud.com/alfredo-de-pietra 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26939208@N03/

allysonmarie

I really like that beat you're working with here :)

T.C. Elliott

I have to agree, the guitars are the highlight for me. Just listening to the various lines and how you mixed them was more than worth the listen. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to more.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Groundy

Excellent, Just love those Guitars.........Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Mike_S

I really like this, i am on second listen now Les and i think it is one of those tunes that gets better the more you listen. Good work, powerful stuff.
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Les Warner

Hey thanks guys. Means a lot to me,being a drummer, to have fellow musicians compliment my guitar playing!  Just trying to arrive at a sound of my own. Cheers again guys!

Pine

Good tune Les! You need not be a speed demon or a well schooled musician to play good guitar. To me, it's more about feeling...and you delivered that in spades. I love the wall of guitar initially and continued to enjoy the endless riffage thruout the song because of how you mixed them way down in the mix so that the lyrical content could  be delivered.  Good writing...Life is certaily a transitory experience. Lots of small touches in here that also make it shine. Liked the stacked vocals/harmonies on the choruses and the groove you worked with. All in all, a fine post. I'll take quality over quantity anyday.
Happy Holidays!

pine
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Les Warner

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all my fellow creators of original music,a very merry Christmas holiday. I trust that being the musicians you all are,that you will do everything to excess. May the Jack Daniels flow in abundance within your homesteads. Once again thanks for your encouragment to one who apparently " just hits 'em". May we all write something epic next year that we can be 100% satisfied with. Of course it will never happen but maybe a 99% satisfaction ratings.  Good times to you all.

kenny mac

Getting a Bowie vibe from the vocals here,excellent guitar layering .
Very nice tune.
Merry Xmas when it comes.