Main Menu

Lone Rider

Started by Pine, December 08, 2014, 05:59:24 AM

MrBud

Pretty cool  ;)  Great balance of introducing instruments :]  Nice unexpected change at 2:50 or so..Must have been fun to record!
Up And Adam

Groundy

What a brilliant sound Pine.....
Like you I love instrumentals, and this is one class instrumental,
Top shelf material my friend......

Well done       Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

chapperz66

Morricone would be proud of this, Pine!

Great stuff.

Paul

Pine

One last thanks..

Paul...Glad ya liked it. Morricone is one creative guy and it was fun trying to copy the style

Alex...i do favor instrumentals...and look forward to hearing your next!

Mr Bud...thanx and glad ya stayed for the change at the end

Farrell...Many thanks ol' buddy. You nailed it. I really wanted to "change the scene" for an outro and the big Emaj was the ticket. Your vision of him riding off into the sunset to the solo spanish flavored lead was my exact intention! Good read!

Appreciated all the comments folks

Pine
recorder
Boss BR-1200

SwanSong

WOW fantastic  your instruments have a great sound
a well composed song this would be excellent in a western
kind of film if they r still made either way a great listen
a great bump happy holidays NEIL .!

T.C. Elliott

When you dig in at around the :50 mark you really hit the old western theme squarely on the head. There is no doubt from where your inspiration came in. Nicely put together. Hell, this sounds so authentic I am expecting to see the good guy riding into town to save the day at any minute. Oh, wait a minute. Looks like he arrived and got off his horse and now he's moseying on up to the saloon... I like that ending.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London