It,s in your Heart

Started by SE, March 30, 2009, 12:54:32 PM

SE

UR_HEART
Time:
0:00
Volume:
The old rocker still coming out in me. A song about some things you can,t decide, Like when your dad takes you to the football when your young, thats it forever (soocer to our north American friends)

Hope you like it
                                                     John
recorder
Boss BR-80

Kody

I like it man~ Same thing with American football for me~ It's in my heart....Through and through! You have a good voice! This track is Rockin'!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Flash Harry

Rock on John!

Cracking track.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Wiley

this was great.  Your voice came across very clear and easily understood.  sometimes voices get lost. But you did a great job!

Geir

No need to lay down you axe!!! This is good rocking !!!

QuoteLike when your dad takes you to the football when your young, thats it forever (soocer to our north American friends)

Or speedskating?  :) Remember my dad to me to the european championship one year in the 70s when we got the 4 S's (in norwegian that's pronounced as "the 4 aces") and we actually got the 4 first ....
(see:   http://www.skateresults.com/tournaments/european_championships_1977_m )

anyway ..... Good song !!!!!!
G
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Greeny

This is a top rocker. You definitely have the right voice to go with big, heavy riffing. Sheer power all the way. GREAT!

Ferryman_1957

Yes, absolutely great. Loved it - rocks along beautifully, well sung and a great sound. The quality of stuff on this site just keeps going up.

Cheers,

Nigel

The Reverend 48

SE

Thanks everyone for there kind comments. Have always written songs but nobody ever heard them so to get some feedback from people with the same interest is really fantastic. Last time I performed anything live was about twenty or so years ago but this forum has got me thinking that I might give it another try just for the buzz.
                                       Thanks again
                                                          John
recorder
Boss BR-80

shiggity

nice sounding track john. impressive, most impressive.