The Decision

Started by bruno, November 23, 2014, 06:16:58 AM

Geir

Oh my !!!!

Fabulous sound from both your guitar(s) and the bass, but it would have all been wasted if it weren't for your immaculate playing !! That's some seriously nice axework !!! Yep, there's hints of Jeff Beck there, and that can only be good !!

I'm a fan !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Hilary

My husband moaned this morning that I woke him up singing last night, I was trying to write a song about Rice Krispies (in the early hours).

Quote from: chapperz66 on November 23, 2014, 09:43:15 AMHints of Jeff Beck which is no bad thing in my book. 

Just what I was thinking . . . now where's that beer Bruno?

Sounds great Mr B, well worth staying up for :D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

T.C. Elliott

That was an interesting title until I read the notes. A very good one after hearing the story. And glad you made the right one.
Yeah, this has some tasty bits in there but the whole sound is very good. I like the tones you've used, the lead over the backing.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Jarle

Wow this is really classy. Beautiful tone.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Blooby

I always liked your tones (pre-Kemper), but the stuff you are putting out now has me salivating. I don't think I could talk myself into that bit of coin. I always say never say never, though.

Great post.

Blooby

fenderbender

Love the tones -class
Man You are good 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Tommy
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

bruno

Thanks for all the comments, I always appreciate the listens and people taking time to comment.

I have been living with the Kemper for around a month or so now, and if anything, I am more convinced by it than when I bought it. I am guilty of gas, buying stuff, and then it gets packed away and not used after the initial excitement. Not so with the Kemper, every time I plug in, I am simply astounded. To get this sound, I would have to pay the bucks for a studio, with good mikes, and a multitude of amps. The are so mainly amp profiles that come with the Kemper alone (1000+), free pro profiles, and pro amp profiles that cost eight bucks (£5), plus all the ones shared by the Kemper base. The pre Kemper track Blue Moon Shadow was done on a 8w peavey Valve Kind. I profiled it, it took 10 minutes, it sounded exactly the same as the miked up amp, not close, but exactly like. This thing is crazy good. This thing has all the Mesa Boogie tones that I could every want (I was thinking that was next on the list, don't need it now, and the Kemper was cheaper, and I can record in the middle of the night). That's about it. It has changed the way that I record, as other than mastering, I'm not using any of the effects on the BR1600 - in fact, I'm not using any of my pedals as the on board pre and post effects are spot on. It is also super fast, as you plug in, dial in and record. The Kenny tune took less that an hour to record, and most of that time was practicing for the take. What else can I say, other than it is one of the best purchases that I have ever made. Costly, yip, but it delivers in bucket loads.

B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Blooby

Quote from: bruno on November 30, 2014, 05:40:07 AMThanks for all the comments, I always appreciate the listens and people taking time to comment.

I have been living with the Kemper for around a month or so now, and if anything, I am more convinced by it than when I bought it. I am guilty of gas, buying stuff, and then it gets packed away and not used after the initial excitement. Not so with the Kemper, every time I plug in, I am simply astounded. To get this sound, I would have to pay the bucks for a studio, with good mikes, and a multitude of amps. The are so mainly amp profiles that come with the Kemper alone (1000+), free pro profiles, and pro amp profiles that cost eight bucks (£5), plus all the ones shared by the Kemper base. The pre Kemper track Blue Moon Shadow was done on a 8w peavey Valve Kind. I profiled it, it took 10 minutes, it sounded exactly the same as the miked up amp, not close, but exactly like. This thing is crazy good. This thing has all the Mesa Boogie tones that I could every want (I was thinking that was next on the list, don't need it now, and the Kemper was cheaper, and I can record in the middle of the night). That's about it. It has changed the way that I record, as other than mastering, I'm not using any of the effects on the BR1600 - in fact, I'm not using any of my pedals as the on board pre and post effects are spot on. It is also super fast, as you plug in, dial in and record. The Kenny tune took less that an hour to record, and most of that time was practicing for the take. What else can I say, other than it is one of the best purchases that I have ever made. Costly, yip, but it delivers in bucket loads.

B

bruno

Quote from: Blooby on November 30, 2014, 06:02:45 AM
Quote from: bruno on November 30, 2014, 05:40:07 AMThanks for all the comments, I always appreciate the listens and people taking time to comment.

B

LOL  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

recorder
Boss BR-1600

phantasm777