Spider Monkey Love - A collab With Redler and Farrell

Started by Farrell Jackson, November 13, 2014, 04:28:21 PM

Farrell Jackson

Spider Monkey Love Kari-FJ_eq 224
Time:
0:00
Volume:
One for the Monkey Fest.
Credits: Redler - all music. Farrell - all vocals and lyric.
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

bruno

Oh my, oh my - this is wonderful. Very evocative music, harking back to the late 60's and flower power. This is a super track - what an inventive site this is. Super vocals and fabulous playing. Wow guys, this is soooo good.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Redler

I downloaded this immediately onto my mp3 player. Brilliant job on the vocal and lyric, Farrell! You wrote and sang very beautiful vocal melody to this and your voice sounds so smooth and gentle here! It sounds always good, tho :) .

This is so different compared to orh's version. A vocal melody can be done surely on thousands ways! I'm loving both of them! Thanks a lot Farrell and James!

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Groundy

This is just fantastic, on my 2nd listen, I agree with Bruno has a late 60s, Flower power sound. Thanks for sharing this , what a great start to my morning.....
Top Class Collab........

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Geir

This is GOOD !!!!

Like how you've kept so much of the melody Kari has in his guitar playing and the images you paint with your words.

And of course I love the harmonies !!! ;D

Great collab guys !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Speed Demon

Hell of a nice collaboration!

Smooth vocal floating on excellently crafted music.

Mrs Demon sends her best regards, as well.

Well done!

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

Redler

Now, I have a few listenings more and somehow this has a bit Andy Partridge vibe, especially on the chorus...imo.
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

wow! absolutely fabulous Farrell. great lyrics and vox. like Kari i am getting an Andy Partridge vibe. stellar stuff.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Farrell Jackson

Thanks Kari, Bruno, Alex, Geir, Jim, Gene and Mrs. Speed Demon!

Kari deserves all the credit here. All I did was write and sing some words, while following Kari's beautiful guitar melody.

Thanks again all and a big thank you to Kari for letting me be part of his song.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Ella

Wonderful flower-power and Partridge-vibe and little-bit Beatles-vibe perhaps also? Two wonderful version To Kari's beautiful tune. I wonder how it sounds if you play these together in the same time?