Main Menu

summertime

Started by maxit, November 12, 2014, 04:54:59 AM

Pine

This is just beautiful. So glad i caught this. The lyrics, instrumentation, the easy going Eagles type strum on that acoustic, and the absoulutely great vocals all add up to a really fine tune.

It's 18 degrees F here and the ground is snow covered. The sky is grey in the pre-dawn half light. What a great escape this tune is!

Your vocals are a real treat. Nice work!

pine
recorder
Boss BR-1200

fenderbender

Great vocals -great recording

congrats

Tommy
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

Farrell Jackson

This is a great song Maxit in every aspect! The writing, the singing, instruments, and production all hitting the sweet spot...top notch recording!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Oldrottenhead

fabulous. glad this got bumped, i play catch up on the latest songplayer cos this is posted online it wasnt there. great vocals maxit. did i say fabulous.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SwanSong

Maxit you are truly gifted , a well composed song . great lyrics
singing and instrumentation.cheers NEIL.!

Jarle

Beautiful song, this brought back a piece of the summer.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Another wonderful collab guys that bring those lazy days of summer back. Great lyrics, superb playing, this is good.  Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

allysonmarie

Your voice is wonderful :) This song captures the season of summer perfectly. Very laid back and enjoyable.

maxit

how many wonderful comments, thanks to all friends from the whole Italian Connection band (they're lurking, of course LOL) !
recorder
Audacity

chapperz66

Great laid back feel to this, Max.  Great vocals.  Good song, too.

Paul