"Sleeping beauty" a Geir & Jarle original

Started by Geir, October 26, 2014, 02:32:17 PM

Grahamsway

Great song, there's a lot happening here, keeping the listener waiting for what come's next, very well put together and well worth the wait. A great sound and good vocals.
Kind regards Graham

cuthbert

I. AM. IN. AWE.

What a masterful production, with every piece perfectly done. It really takes you in and keeps your attention. This will easily bear repeated listening.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Gnasty

WOW! WOW! WOW!

This is sensational and downloaded to piepod!!!

You guys are ultimate talented and my viking heroes!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

DeificDave

A fantastic piece of music, I've listened to it a few times now and love it. I can tell a lot of work has gone into this and it's been worth it! Great intro, masterful handling of the scale build up at about 2:58; reminded me a little of Yes, just for that short section into the acoustic – lovely! The blistering guitar at 5:21 is awesome, tremendous power there and played with passion. The organ at the end is also a very nice touch, rounds the piece off nicely.

I knew this was going to be good before I hit play; I'm looking forward to more prog tunes in the future.   :)
"The universe is a million billion light-years wide, and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. This is the position of the universe with regards to human life." ― Martin Amis

http://www.youtube.com/user/deificd/videos

Epic in every way Guys. A fabulous piece of work you should be very proud of.  Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

fenderbender

Brilliant-brilliant-brilliant!!!!!!
what a collab what a recording

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

ODH

Not just epic, this is like the pinnacle of epic, or something.   You guys stand like towering giants in the prog arena. I, like many others, am in awe.

Thanks for the bump, Jim.  Missed this one.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Pipes

Wow..

What a big sound..so full of wholesomeness..Mind blowing on the head phones..

Great production and inventiveness:)

Cheers
Nick G

Geir

Thanx for the bump and for all the overwhelming comments !!

This is a quite personal song, tho it may not appear that .... so your kind comments means a lot !

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........