Little by Little - Fellow Man

Started by Fellow Man, October 17, 2014, 07:44:37 PM

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Hey everyone!

http://songwriter.amplifiertv.com/channel/Fellow+Man/media-7074

This original song "Little by Little" was submitted to Guitar Center's Singer-Songwriter 4 Contest. I would appreciate it if you listened and shared your comments below!

Music speaks and I hope this song speaks to you!

P.S. Feel free to share the link with others via social media (Facebook, Twitter, Forums)

- Fellow Man

Hilary

Sweet, like the vid - my only comments would be very minor - if you're playing without being mic'd up, you need to think about the balance between the guitar and your voice, this is a bit guitar heavy so don't strum so hard.

Best of luck with the competition.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Thanks for the support! I appreciate your feedback and will keep that in mind for my next song. I hope you enjoyed the songs. Feel free to share with others that may like the song too.

- Fellow Man

SE

Cracking videos,all really good but my favs where Carry me Home and I believe in you, top stuff.

recorder
Boss BR-80

Thanks for the reply. Sorry about the cracked videos. That shouldn't be happening. I checked today and it looked fine. Anyway, thanks for your support!

Feel free to check out my facebook page for more updates: www.facebook.com/fellowmanmusic

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

kenny mac

Nice tight guitar playing my friend and nice vocal.
My only criticism is the guitar is slightly distorted ,probably due to the hard strumming but if you play a bit milder then this will eliminate that problem.
Hope you do  well in the contest and I look forward to more from you.
A great song by the way .
Don't be a stranger to the site as other songwriters on here will value your input and there's the added bonus of collaberating with other songwriters  ;D
Take care and welcome.
Kenny mac

SE

recorder
Boss BR-80

Kenny,

Thanks for the feedback. Totally, I appreciate the presence of other musicians and songwriters. I ask because I want to hear and learn from other people's opinions.

Thanks again for watching.

- Fellow Man