Late Night Tele

Started by bruno, October 14, 2014, 03:08:16 PM

Farrell Jackson

MOFO Bruno! That Tele sounds incredible! Besides your good playing, the tones you're getting from that Kemper Profiler are amazingly good and it's all DI'd! Like Blooby...I don't need any more gear..GAS, GAS go away and don't come again another day.......I think I'm weakening....I need to stop listening to your good tones while I'm still strong, lol! WOW excellent brother!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Oldrottenhead

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

danieldesete

Perfect music for this hour of the day, thanks for posting, hey it's already over ?
hou hou ha ha

Bluesberry

Thats the way a Tele should sound, flipping heck that sounds good.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

bruno

Thanks for all the comments - I'm still finding my around the Kemper. It has sparkling effects as well as identical amp clones, I am truely amazing. Note that that is all kemper, including reverb, echo and effects. Completely dry in garage band, other than the mastering stuff on the way out.

So, I really don't want to give you guys so much GAS, however ....

There is a little cottage industry growing around the Kemper. This is where top of the range amps are being profiled in professional studios, with top of the range mics, Neve preamps and a super engineer finding all the right sweet spots. Indeed, they've even profiled Dave Gilmour's HiWatt amp used on Dark Side of the Moon, now how cool is that. This is one ...

http://www.theampfactory.com/

£5 for a professionally profiled amp, which should sound exactly the same as if you were plugged into that studio. Now that is something. They've got lots of samples on the singles - its worth having a listen. The kemper site itself has a very large community where people profile their own amps and share. I've already got 100's of profiles, some are okay, some are amazing (like the one on this tune). I am gob-smacked, and will give satisfy my GAS for life (probably).

B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

MrBud

Very smooth,,and as clean as it gets-- beautiful.
Up And Adam

danieldesete

Quote from: bruno on October 16, 2014, 03:31:48 PMwill give satisfy my GAS for life

I've said that to my wife quite a lot of times
hou hou ha ha

bruno

Quote from: danieldesete on October 17, 2014, 02:13:09 AM
Quote from: bruno on October 16, 2014, 03:31:48 PMwill give satisfy my GAS for life

Guilty as charged :-)

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Blooby

Quote from: danieldesete on October 17, 2014, 02:13:09 AM

It seems there's some sort of off-color euphemism going on here.

SE

Way too cool tele, with excellent blues playing, magic!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80