Lady Guinevere

Started by Pine, October 06, 2014, 05:06:00 AM

Pine

wow...didn't expect such a nice response after being gone so long!

Hook: Thanks for listening. I have a friend who is a beekeeper. perhaps i should get some honey from him and take a stab at making my own mead. have you ever had it?

Farrell: Good to hear from you old friend. Glad to hear you like the tone of my Taylor..it's a 2000 FLTD edition Koa with the Fishman system. As for Life being a "balancing act", i couldn't agree with you more...and that applies to so many aspects of our daily activities. I've always struggled with that..i've wandered into the "rumble strips" on Life's Road so many times...and still do...

Jarle..Another Viiking! Thanks for listening!

Kenny B: Glad you liked it Kenny..thanx for the listen and comment!

Bruno: Glad it generated some imagery for you Bruno. That's what it's all about. The older i get, the more i enjoy doing instrumentals and trying to paint pictures with them. Thanks also for the "welcome back".

Redler: Relaxing is good. Happy that it took you there. "magical feel" is high praise. Thank you!

Paul: I'll take "beautiful" anyday. Thanks!

Geir: hey old friend! Good to hear from you...been enjoying many of your posts ..i just don't comment as i don't want to play favorites. Glad you enjoyed my little medieval trip...

Nelson: You know i am a fan of yours so your compliments are most welcome! I do enjoy doing soundscapes alot...and do the best i can with production without any software and with an ever more serious hearing deficit. I wear hearing aides in both ears now when i venture out into public (which is increasingly rare) but can't stand using them when i am mixing or recording. ...so positive feedback helps!  Thanks for the listen and the comments.

pine

recorder
Boss BR-1200

Oldrottenhead

thought i had commented on this yesterday, i'm sure i've got early onset.

great to hear and see you around again you old dog. those guitars sound sweet to my young ears. braw tell yer maw.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

My, but this is a treat, I've been looking for new stuff from you and this fits the bill wonderfully.  Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Pine

Thanks Willie...glad ya liked it..really hoping to add some more new songs over the winter when i have more time for "music without guilt"  :D

James...I think i may have early onset as well...but i can't remember...

"old dog" indeed...and feeling my years...

P.S.....yer avatar cracks me up!
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Burtog

You definately caught the medival vibe Pine, its a beauty!

Please post more!
recorder
Boss BR-800

Greeny

Could listen to this all day. More! More! More!

So beautifully played. I love the warmth and directness of this kind of music, and you capture that essence perfectly.

Brilliant.

Groundy

So Beautiful, and so good to have you back, A huge well done my friend.......Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

TPB

Love the finger picking here brother could listen to this all day, Sound scape music you have captured here as your music invokes all kinds of mental images,
Well done
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Super 8

Real pretty. Great performance. Thanks for sharing ...

Blooby

This was wonderful. I love the flute, but I'd be curious to hear a mix with just the guitar and violin/cello. This more of a curiosity than anything else as I truly love what you've put together here.  

Great post.

Blooby